About the role
We invite you to jump on board and join our team.If you are already experienced in aircraft logistics processes and you are willing to:
- Organize the delivery of all aircraft parts, materials and equipment for the working projects - both import and export processes;
- Ensure the purchase of parts and equipment at the best possible prices on the market;
- Order the necessary materials and coordinate the method and time of delivery, as well as the terms of delivery with the external vendors;
- Monitor the progress of deliveries and manage critical situations during transport;
- Be one of the main point of contacts for all issues related to logistics; manage escalations and provide feedback on questions and requests from the teams;
- Prepare reports - whether the pre-set requirements of the client are met within the agreed budget and within the required time; how much material is actually spent on the project, etc.
- Maintain archive and reporting on the status of orders, tool loans;
- Collect, classify, validate and archive transport documents and invoices;
- Work with the relevant ERP system and update the necessary information in it;
- Participate in the improvement of the current logistics processes in the company
What we offer?
- Opportunities for training and development
- Working in an energetic and ambitious team
- Permanent and long-term engagement
- Competitive remuneration package
You will be more than welcome to send us your CV and we will contact you back with more information!
Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal data and falls under the special protection under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed as per GDPR requirements, for the purposes of the selection process, as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller.